<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
	<channel>
		<atom:link href="" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<title>Latest posts in: Resurgence Legal Group, PC Calling? My Experience So Far</title>
		<link>https://s4.network/forum/rss/?thread=11172</link>
		<description>Latest forum posts on: S4 Network</description>
		<item>
			<title>Resurgence Legal Group, PC Calling? My Experience So Far</title>
			<link>https://s4.network/forum/discussions-1/resurgence-legal-group-pc-calling-my-experience-so-far/?post=13857</link>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I started getting calls from Resurgence Legal Group, PC a few days ago about an old debt, and I&#39;m trying to figure out the best way to handle it. Has anyone else dealt with them recently?</p>

<p>I know they are a law firm that handles debt collection, but I was surprised to get a call without receiving any letter first. The person on the phone was polite but kept pushing me to make a payment immediately. I told them I needed to verify the debt first, which seemed to frustrate them a little.</p>

<p>From what I&#39;ve read, I have the right to ask for written proof of the debt, and I&#39;m definitely going to do that before I pay anything. I&#39;m also keeping a log of every call they make just in case. I don&#39;t want to ignore it and end up with a lawsuit or a default judgment, but I also don&#39;t want to be pressured into paying something I&#39;m not sure I owe.</p>

<p>Has anyone else gotten calls from them? How did you handle it? I&#39;m trying to decide if I should try to negotiate a settlement or get legal help to make sure my rights are protected. Any advice would be appreciated.<br />
<br />
https://consumerlawfirmcenter.com/resurgence-legal-group-pc-calling/</p>]]></description>
			<guid>https://s4.network/forum/discussions-1/resurgence-legal-group-pc-calling-my-experience-so-far/?post=13857</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2026 16:52:30 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>vidisat</dc:creator>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>