Completing Secretary & PA Diploma Course will give you a deeper understanding of office administration, British administrative law, and the many administrative jobs available. Although it is possible to complete the course within a short period.
We provide a course which will give you practical knowledge and training in the fundamentals of secretarial and PA work (U.S.A Standards). Understand the roles in more depth, and learn all of the skills needed. You will be trained in word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and other relevant software. As well as this, you’ll understand the relevant office and admin tasks and will be able to deliver excellent customer service.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Get more information on “Secretary & PA Diploma course” with detailed course curriculum athttps://www.1training.org/course/executive-secretarial-personal-assistant-training-2/
Why You Should Consider Taking This Course At 1Training?
1Training is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this Secretary & PA Diploma Course. At 1Training, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Outlook
- Diary management, data management, record keeping and filing
- Time management
- Business, report and e-mail writing
- Handling confidential documents and delivering mail
- Taking notes, dictating, and proofreading
- Event planning, arranging interviews and meetings, bookings, and travel
- Motivating employees
- Creating an effective CV and cover letter
- Customer service and telephone handling
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality study materials
- Learners will be eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
- Personalized learning experience
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “Diploma in Secretary & PA” free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Course Major Modules:
- Job Functions And Description Of A Secretary/ And Pa
- Diary Management
- Business Reports And Letter Writing
- E-Mails Writing Tips
- Handling Confidential Documents
- Successful Meeting Minutes
- Note Taking
- Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
- Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills
- Organising A Meeting
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Document Proofreading
- Quickbooks For Payroll Management
- Tips For Speed Reading
- Creating An Effective Cv And Cover Letter
- Time Management
- Motivating Employees
- Typing Speed Development
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
Purchase Secretary & PA Diploma course athttps://www.1training.org/checkout/?add-to-cart=156486
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.
The Clubhouse Holborn,
20 St. Andrew Street, London.
EC4A 3AG, United Kingdom
Tel: +4420 8610 9650