Wizard world » S4 Network

Behind her was a woman in a white robe. Her long black hair was scattered, her delicate face was covered with scars of embarrassment, and her white robe was somewhat gray, which made her look very embarrassed. These two men were Angelique and Lispel, who had rushed out of the ruins after a rush. Walk quickly! Aini and I have to stay on the ship to be responsible for watching the ship! We have to get out of here right now! Cried Lispell, with an anxious face, as she ran quickly down the path. Anglie did not say much and nodded heavily. Following close behind Lispell, he cast a last glance back at the underpass. The dark holes of the three passages finally slowly disappeared. Return to the original off-white stone. The black hour hand of the corona was now snow-white. Sniff! A white beam of light suddenly shot out from the tip of the hour hand and soared into the sky. Between heaven and earth, a slender white line was erected in an instant. Anglie turned his head and looked no more. The two men rushed forward quickly, down the mountain road, turned some corners, and jumped directly when they needed to take a detour at some downhill places. More than ten minutes later. The two finally returned to the beach where the boat had stopped. How is that possible!! Where's the boat? Lispel looked at the empty sea in disbelief. But where the ship had stopped, there was no sign of the ship at all. It's empty. Near the beach, the light blue water rushed up and then receded quietly. The water rushed back to the sea through the black cracks in the rubble. Where's our boat? Lispel ran over and rushed into the sea. I turned around a few times where the boat stopped, but there was no trace. This is a problem. Anglie's face changed slightly. Both of them could not help but associate with the strange scene on the island, and if the ship really had something to do with the blue figures, it would be troublesome. Angri went to the beach and crouched down to examine the marks on the ground. Is there any way to contact the ship? He turned to Lispell. Only then did Lispel slowly wake up, and now she had completely lost the kind of indifference she had just begun, and the whole person seemed unusually impatient. Reminded by Anglie, she quickly took out a small golden ball from her waist bag. Zap! The surface of the golden ball suddenly pops up black spikes. Lispell was holding a spike. A gentle twist. Sniff! The golden orb suddenly disappeared from her hand. Draw a golden line straight into the sky. The sound of hissing came from the air one after another, and all the spikes on the ball radiated out in an instant. It flew towards all sides and soon disappeared into the island and the surrounding sea. And Riamras (Angma: Mother of the Morning Light)! Lispel says the activation spell out loud. Suddenly, a thin golden line flew from the left front of the two men. Attached to a golden orb in the air. In that direction! Cried Lispel, radio shuttle racking , running straight that way. Anglie nodded and got up to follow. After running along the coastline for more than ten minutes, the two men found their boat under a rocky cliff. The tiny black vessel was stuck between several rocks, and a thin golden line was attached to the sail of the ship. The sea breeze is getting stronger and stronger, and the waves are getting stronger and stronger. The sky was overcast with dark clouds, some of which even turned into black clouds. The sky, which was still at noon, turned into the scene of night. Angelique and Lispel waded to the side of the boat. Lispell rubbed the white ring on her hand. The whole person suddenly emerged at the foot of a white triangle rune array. The amulet rose slowly with her, and soon she was as high as the deck of the ship, and Lispel jumped lightly and stepped on the deck of the ship. Anglie stretched out his hand and pointed to the side of the ship. A piece of silver metal suddenly flew out, grabbed it hard on the side of the ship, and pulled it gently. His whole body immediately took advantage of the force field to push up. He soon climbed up the side of the ship and jumped onto the deck. The boat was deserted and no one was seen. Lispell went aboard first, and by this time she was in the cabin. Soon, she dragged two more people out of the cabin entrance. The two men were two men in dark red leather armor. They are all in a coma at this time. And each of them had his own weapon in his hand, and there was a faint dark red blood on his body. Throw the two men on the deck. One of them is a follower of Eni. They are under the influence of hallucinations. They see each other as enemies. It seems to be the power of the curse. We must get out of here immediately. Lispell looked much calmer now. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down more. In fact, you don't have to be so nervous. I think the realization of this curse is conditional. And as it happens, I may have the power to remove the curse. Angley calmly said that after experiencing Yueqin Manor, he was no longer too nervous about the situation, although helpless, but it did not mean that he had no resistance at all. Although I don't know why I'm next to you, I seem to feel much safer. But it's not as simple as you think. Said Lispel in a deep voice. You see She turned her face sideways and pulled back her right collar to reveal the white skin of her shoulders. On the white skin, the black pattern of a circular corona is clearly visible, which seems to be a tattoo. Such a pattern represents that I am now cursed by serious evil thoughts. There are many such patterns on my body. Lispel said with a straight face, "Now we have to take the boat out, park it in the original position, and wait for Milisa Iny to come back for half an hour at most. If we can't wait for anyone, we must leave immediately!" Andre looked at the pattern on her shoulder with some surprise. He shook his left hand gently. The hallucinatory mark on his hand seemed to make him immune to the situation. It seems that the bloodline of the ancient harpy played a role, and the ancient harpy was born to manipulate illusions. Most of the attacks that attach to hallucinations are almost ineffective against them. Angelique was about to speak. Suddenly there was a scream from the depths of the island. It's Melissa! Lispell turned her head sideways, startled, and looked toward the sky in the depths of the island! Oh my God She suddenly covered her mouth tightly and looked incredulous. omracking.com