All-round female partner [wear quickly] » S4 Network

Xiao Baiyue's stature is very petite, at this time by He Xiujin one hand easily hugged. Bai Yue's hands were forced against each other's chest. Seeing each other's hands wandering where they shouldn't have gone, Bai Yue couldn't help saying: ".." It's very late. "Don't worry." He Xiujin put the white moon on the bed and slowly began to unbutton the button he had just buttoned. He stared at the white moon steadily as he unbuttoned it. He saw that the white moon had some scalp tingling and turned to climb back, but he Xiujin grabbed his ankle and dragged it back. He Xiujin got rid of his military uniform and bent over Bai Yue. "Afraid of me?" He said softly. "No, no." Bai Yue's voice was a little small, and she lowered her eyes and did not look at He Xiujin's eyes. He Xiujin's momentum is enough to make people afraid, but she will not be as afraid as Xiao Baiyue's weak legs. However, he Xiujin had seen Xiao Baiyue once, and before he went to the Xiao family to propose marriage, he also looked for someone to investigate Xiao Baiyue, knowing that Xiao Baiyue had some timid temperament, so that the white moon could not change too much. Just thinking about this, Bai Yue felt that her chin was pinched. He Xiujin's strength was not too big or too small, which forced Bai Yue to raise her head. "Look at me," he said. White moon subconsciously looked up at He Xiujin,16 Oz Clear Plastic Bottles With Caps, He Xiujin's expression at this time is not sharp, and seems to be in the dim light, showing a trace of softness. The corners of his lips turned up slightly, and a pair of Danfeng eyes were staring at her. Seeing that the white moon raised her eyes and looked at him quickly, he Xiujin could not help smiling in her eyes. Don't be afraid of me. He Xiujin bowed his head and gently kissed Bai Yue's lips, but his men dishonestly stripped Bai Yue clean: "You will gradually understand me in the future." …… When the white moon was pulled up from the bed by He Xiujin again,30ml dropper bottle, it was already dusk outside. I don't know what kind of crazy he Xiujin was, so he sat in the car sent by the Grand Marshal's Office with the white moon in his arms. The white moon was already bleary-eyed, and he Xiujin held her in his arms and did not let go. She simply nestled in each other's arms and slept in the past, and this sleep went to the Grand Marshal's Mansion. By this time, most of the lights in the Grand Marshal's Mansion had dimmed, and everyone was obviously asleep. He Xiujin gave a few orders to the guards beside him. He bowed his head and looked at the white moon. He said, "Father has rested. We'll rest here tonight." Bai Yue nodded in a daze, and He Xiujin seemed to be in a good mood to touch her face. Back to the Grand Marshal's mansion, I thought I could have a good night's rest, but he Xiujin looked gentle and tight in front of the white moon, but in fact he was very autocratic and tough in his bones. When the white moon woke up in the middle of the night, Foam Pump Bottles Wholesale ,Glass Cream Jars, she felt that she was out of breath. He looked up and saw that he had buried his head in front of his chest and that his clothes had been stripped to his waist. Exposed a large area of naked white skin, at this time the chest of the wet skin, by He Xiujin exhaled a slightly cold breath, immediately a spirit. Are you awake? He Xiujin, who was busy, looked up at her. Her hair was a little messy, and her eyes were a little scarlet. "Then go on." Bai Yue suddenly woke up, she reached out to push away He Xiujin, but found that his hands were fixed on the top of his head by He Xiujin. The white moon instantly wants to cry without tears, so it's really not good to lie in bed day and night with a weak waist and legs, not to mention that this is the wedding. She had hardly been able to get out of bed all day yesterday. Thinking of this, Bai Yue was worried about her future. I'm a little tired. Bai Yue's fingers curled up. "I want to rest." "I'll do it. You don't have to move." He Xiujin said the words that made Bai Yue's face red without changing color. She was still waiting to say something more. He Xiujin hung his head and kissed her lips. On the second day, when Bai Yue was called up, she had already scolded He Xiujin hundreds of times in her heart. Even if she didn't care about courtesy, she went back to her elders and slept until the sun rose. Others didn't say that she felt inappropriate. As soon as Bai Yue finished grooming under the servant girl's service, He Xiujin, dressed in a military uniform, came in. He seemed to have gone out to exercise, with a thin sweat on his face and a kind of stirring charm between his handsome eyebrows and eyes. Go and see my father. He walked straight over, reached for the white moon, and walked toward the hall. He Zhengrong is also famous in Qingfeng City. He Zhengrong, who appeared in front of the white moon, was wearing a silk gown with a round face and squinting eyes like a kind old man. He was sitting in the front seat, surrounded by several smiling women. When the white moon appeared, He Zhengrong's eyes swept over. He looked peaceful, but his eyes were full of pressure. Before Bai Yue could do anything, He Xiujin turned slightly in front of Bai Yue. He took the teacup from the servant girl's hand and handed it to Bai Yue: "Offer tea to my father." Bai Yue offered tea according to the words, He Zhengrong gave Bai Yue a red envelope, squinted at her carefully and then stopped talking. There were also several cups in the tray, presumably for the aunts. Bai Yuewei frowned. Her waist was sore and her legs were weak. She had just bent down and knelt down to offer tea to He Zhengrong. She could hardly stand up, but she thought that her waist would be broken after this round of tea. After Bai Yue offered tea to He Zhengrong, the servant girl put the tray close to her again. Bai Yue stretched out her hand to serve tea, but He Xiujin held her hand. We're all family. No need. He said this to He Zhengrong, who snorted and said nothing. An aunt who was sitting closest to him immediately covered her mouth with a veil and laughed softly. "Xiu Jin really loves people. People who have become close to him are really different." She rolled her eyes and moved her eyes to the white moon. She waved to the white moon and said, "Come here. Let me see what kind of lovely person we have Xiujin's green eyes." He Xiujin had a smile on his face, but his smile was cold. He went straight to Bai Yue and said,Oil Dropper Bottle, "You didn't sleep well last night. I'll take you up to rest." She didn't take the speaker seriously. Out of the corner of her eye, Bai Yue caught a glimpse of several aunts around her who were holding back their smiles. The face of the aunt who spoke turned livid in an instant. She reached out and shook He Zhengrong's arm. He Zhengrong looked at her lightly, and she dared not speak. penghuangbottle.com