The breeze blows away the past like smoke. » S4 Network

To Hell VIP: It doesn't matter. Writing is for your own amusement. If you really want to deal with a publishing house, I'm afraid you'll bow down for five pecks of rice. I had a lot of fun when I returned home, and I was also stimulated. Two hours after getting off the plane, I was still in a taxi when I suddenly heard the fake news and the real advertisement in the radio. The host happily introduced me to eat swan meat somewhere, and repeatedly assured me that it was real swan meat. At that moment, I really had the feeling of falling from a civilized country to a barbarian land. I can't paste pictures, otherwise I really want to show off the swan photos I took. Such an elegant, pure, noble and free creature! Watching them swim on the quiet lake, all the irritability in my heart can be settled down. In a city with a rich cultural heritage, the radio broadcasts a grand place to cook cranes and burn lutes! I don't know how much more delicious the waterfowl, which is famous for its beauty, can be than geese and ducks in the mouths of those oily diners? Nowadays, seeing the wild geese dozing on the roadside and the birds and animals bouncing in the backyard, I can't help sighing: the important thing is not the species, but the place. So, with the "chicken talk", the allusion comes from a comedy of Shakespeare. Setbacks Hanshui hesitated for a long time before he said that the elder brother had bought a three-entry house nearby and asked her to move there. Chu Yan immediately said: "You take Lao Zhou and others there, the people he found may not be dedicated to you.". If something really happens, they can also help you find some help from the Tong family. "Sister, I, actually-" did not expect so smoothly, cold water a little surprised,Thyroid Powder Factory, more feel guilty. Patting her on the arm, Chu Yan advised, "Well, don't say it. I understand.". Now that you are married, how to live and how to live is all your business, and I shouldn't have been in the middle. If you can see his heart for you, I have nothing to worry about. However, the most firm in the world is the human heart, the most fickle is also the human heart,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, how to go in the future, how to live, all depends on yourself. This girl should grow up quickly. Hanshui bit his lip, lowered his head and thought for a while. Suddenly, he hugged Chu Yan with tears in his eyes: "Sister, I won't move. I'll be with you. Don't ignore me." Chu Yan was stunned for a moment and blamed himself for being too impatient. He wanted to say everything together, but she misunderstood him. He quickly comforted her by saying, "Fool!"! You can't be with me if you don't move. Now that he's made a fortune, it's not a big deal to buy a bigger house for you. What I want to say is that you and he are a little bit on the road. I don't know what will happen in the next few decades. You have to grasp it well. If you care about him and your feelings, you have to think about how to keep it. "Mmm." The cold water promised cleverly, but did not let go: "Will you come to see me often in the future?" "They're all in the capital. It's not difficult to meet. Come to the door. Forget it." "The elder brother of Bao Jiu Jiu said," Tong Chuyan and the dog are not allowed to enter. " Sister, do I want you to come. If he dares to embarrass you, I will move back. Don't! I have another use for this yard. Jing Yi and Yun Zhi after two years of getting along, but also congenial, both sides of the family are also satisfied with the marriage. Seeing two people age is not small, Sex Enhancement Powder ,Theobromine Powder, Yun Zhi is every other day to "congee side dishes" run, Lejia more than once hinted that Jing Yi came to propose marriage, this kind of thing is not always the woman first. Luo Zhu Yu Ru also several times or openly or secretly urged, but Jing Yi clearly has a good impression on Yun Zhi, but always hesitated, I do not know what to think. Chu Yan roughly understood Jing Yi's hesitation, and this day, while there was no third person to pay attention to it, he pointed it out: "You still can't let go of your original oath to her, can you?" Jing Yi looked at her, his lips moved, and he did not speak. How old were you when you said that? How many years is a person's life? What's the matter with losing a lifetime for a word when you are young and anxious to make your family anxious? Not caring whether he answered or not, Chu Yan went on to say, "Besides, if she comes back, do you want to marry her?"? Will you marry her? No, right? Even if she has been here, even if she did not enter the palace, you will not tell her your mind, let alone marry her. Unless she insists on running away with you. ” "You-" Jing Yi was surprised and suspicious, and finally turned into a helpless worry: "You are so outspoken, how did you survive in the palace?" Chu Yan waved his hand: "Don't worry about me!"! I have my own sense of propriety. Anyway, you never thought about marrying her. In that case, who are you to her? Is it a brother at most? A brother who will always love her and be ready to protect her, right? Then, why not give her a loving sister-in-law? Are you worried that if you marry, you won't have a sister? Jing Yi wry smile, did not think that he did not understand the feelings for many years, she was a few words to pull into a brother-sister relationship, however, she was right, he never thought of marrying Chu Yan, perhaps not dare to think about it. For her at the beginning, for her now, does he really only have brother-sister love? He can't think clearly, and there's no need to think clearly. And Yun Zhi is different, her smile, her feelings, her people, are really within reach. Yun Zhi is a good woman, will also be a good wife and daughter-in-law, he is afraid that he can not give her that peaceful life, the reason is precisely in front of this complacent variable. Chu Yan quietly observed his words and expressions. Just as he was about to cut the Gordian knot and take another strong dose of medicine, he suddenly heard him ask, "I understand what you mean. Tell me about you.". What are you going to do? There's only one year left. "What, what?" Chu Yan turned pale with fright and nearly hit his chin on the table. Jing Yi smiled and said, "You are really like her. Most of the time, you seem to be unsophisticated. You don't think about what you say or do. But sometimes when you are planning something, you can act as if nothing had happened. You look as usual, and people can't figure out the details.". However, I have watched her grow up, and I am a few years older than her. I have been fooled several times,L Methylfolate Factory, and I will never be fooled again. You know what the emperor is planning, but you have never taken the matter of Agtsevangrilang to heart. I can guess what you think. Since you said I was a brother, you shouldn't hide it from me again! 。 pioneer-biotech.com