Sword Emperor » S4 Network

After muttering a few times, he said to Xiao Yifeng, "Well, you've all been successfully fused, so we'll go first!" "Go?" After hearing this, Xiao Yifeng looked at the God of Light in surprise and asked, "Where are the six great gods going?" The God of Light laughed and said, "We are going to find the Lord of Creation and repent our mistakes!" After hearing this, Xiao Yifeng nodded understandingly. After thinking about it, he asked, "Lord Light God, is it true that the Dragon King said that there are still demons of creation and dark element gods in the world?" The God of Light nodded and said, "Of course it's true, but those two guys have long been sealed by the Lord of Creation. You don't have to worry!" "Oh, that's good!" After hearing this, Xiao Yifeng nodded and answered. Renault listened to their conversation and thought about the fact that Lan Mengfei could use six magic. He asked the God of Light, "Lord God of Light, if a person can use six magic, what is the reason?" "Oh?"? Is there anyone who can use six magic? When the six elemental gods heard Renault's words, they all looked at Renault in surprise and asked. Someone else? Renault was asked a little strange, looking at the six elemental gods opened his mouth and replied: "My wife can use six magic,calcium nitrate sol, is there any problem?" "No problem!" After hearing this, the six elemental gods shook their heads and answered one after another. Thor looked at Renault and said with a smile, "You are blessed. Your wife is a magic genius rarely seen in a thousand years. If she has a black dragon sword, the seven of you together may not be her opponent!" “……” Renault and Xiao Yifeng were speechless when they heard Thor's words. But I also understand the reason why Lan Mengfei can use six series of magic. The God of Light looked at the seven of them, then looked up at the Phoenix of Light and said, "Xiao Bai, the six of us are leaving. You don't have to stay here in the future. Go to the outside world and do what you should do." "What to do?" After hearing this, the Phoenix of Light thought a little disappointedly. He looked down at the God of Light and said,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, "Lord God of Light, can't you take Xiaobai with you?"? Xiao Bai doesn't know what to do even if he leaves here! "So.." After hearing this, the God of light looked at the phoenix of light in embarrassment. Then he looked at Xiao Yifeng. After thinking about it, he said, "Xiao Bai, the place we are going to is not suitable for you. Why don't you follow the seven of them?" "Follow us?" Xiao Yifeng listened to the light God's words, surprised to look at each other with the other six people, looked up at the small white, thought if this God beast is willing to follow their seven people, that is super help, can not help but begin to pray for the light phoenix nodded yes. After listening to the words of the God of Light, the Phoenix of Light looked at her and then at the seven people of Xiao Yifeng. She felt that she was quite congenial to the seven people. After thinking about it, she nodded and said, "Well, Magnesium Sulphate price ,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, then I'll listen to Lord God of Light!" "Well!" After hearing this, Guangshen nodded and looked at Xiao Yifeng with a smile and exhorted: "Please help me take care of Xiaobai in the future!" "Lord Guangshen, please rest assured that I will take good care of it!" Xiao Yifeng promised with ecstasy and said to Guangming Phoenix, "Don't worry, you won't be lonely if you follow us!" "Yes, beautiful Xiaobai, you will be very happy with us, we have many animal friends like you!" Shuiyue looked at Xiaobai and cheered happily. Hmmm Xiao Bai heard Xiao Yifeng and Shuiyue's words and looked down at them nodding happily. Heh. So I can rest assured, you take care, we're leaving! The light God looked at Xiaobai and Xiao Yifeng with relief and said with a smile, looking at each other with the other five elements, turning into six lights of different colors and rushing to the top of the temple, shuttling and disappearing. ……” The seven of Xiao Yifeng watched the six elemental gods disappear so magically that they all froze for a moment. What are you doing? Xiao Bai looked at Xiao Yifeng, who was in a daze, and asked curiously. Hearing Xiaobai's transformation, all seven of Xiao Yifeng came to their senses. "I just thought magic would be very strong when it reached the level of God," said Lieluosi gloomily! After seeing the abilities of the six elemental gods, I realized that I was still very small! My God, you are human! Compared with God, of course, you are far behind! Xiaobai looked at Lieluosi with a funny sigh. "Yes, you don't have to be so greedy. It's already very good to have a god-level cultivation of magic!" Su Ruoxue, Ji Yalin, and Shui Yueer's three daughters all tried to persuade Li Luosi in a funny way. Make the latter very depressed. It made Renaud titter. Xiao Yifeng and Helian Aotian looked at each other and looked at the five of them and Xiao Bai and said, "Well, you'll be chatting later. Let's go out and meet Xiao Lei first." "Who is Xiao Lei?" Xiao Bai asked Xiao Yifeng curiously. After hearing this, Xiao Yifeng explained with a smile, "a thunder dragon, our friend!" "Oh!"! That's it! Xiao Bai nodded with understanding after listening. Xiao Yifeng looked at it and said with a smile, "Let's go!" "Good!" After hearing this, the other six people and Xiao Bai answered one after another and followed Xiao Yifeng to the exit. Out of the palace, passing through the dark passage, Xiao Yifeng seven people and Xiaobai flew to the bottom of the well together. It was already early in the morning outside. Xiao Lei was lying on the ground with Biao Feng and other beasts to rest. When he saw Xiao Yifeng seven people coming up, he immediately shouted happily: "Wow, Yifeng, you finally came up!" Shouting to see behind Xiao Yifeng seven people, with a strong Xiaobai, surprised way: "Wow, what a beautiful bird!" Boy, it dares to call a bird when it knows that someone else has strong strength. Not paying any attention to the wind, the earth and the other four giant eagles saw that Xiaobai had fallen to the ground in awe and dared not get up. Animal intuition tells them that this white light bird is absolutely untouchable! Bird When Xiao Bai heard Xiao Lei's words, he looked at it carefully and said discontentedly, "Hey, you are still a young dragon, but you say I am a bird?" "Eh?" When Xiao Lei heard Xiao Bai's words, he stared at him and said with a happy smile, "a talking bird?"? And a female? The voice is so nice! "Uh.." Xiao Bai was so angry and depressed by Xiao Lei's words that he looked at it and asked,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, "The Dragon Clan, who has always been calm and solemn, when did you become such a freak?!". stargrace-magnesite.com