Nu Di Qi Ying Zhuan-Liang Yusheng _ txt Novel Paradise » S4 Network

Zhang Zhiqi sighed, "Grace, why do you still cherish this paper document for me? I don't need it anymore in this life.". Keep it only to be sad. Li Yi said with a smile, "Good luck. Maybe Brother Zhang will be able to recover his martial arts in the future." "Unless Hua Tuo is reborn and Bian Que is reborn," said Zhang Zhiqi. Li Yi said, "There is no generation of people who are superior to others.". In today's world, how can there be no Hua Tuo Bian Que? Zhang Zhiqi laughed miserably and said, "a superior person can be met but not sought.". What's more, even if I was lucky enough to meet a famous doctor, my lute bone would be broken, and it would take at least a few years before I could practice martial arts again. The Queen of Heaven will choose the guards of Shenwu Camp this month. What's the use of this paper document? "Since my brother is determined not to take this paper," said Li Yi, "how about I dare you to give it to me?" "What do you want it for?" Asked Zhang Zhiqi. "I have a younger brother," said Li Yi. "He looks like me and knows a little about martial arts. Unfortunately, no one has recommended him. Given the chance, I'd like to ask him to have a try. If I can get an official position in the future, thanks to my brother, I feel the same way. Zhang Zhiqi said, "My life was saved by the public. The virtue of rebirth, broken bones and crushed body, is not enough to repay, not to mention the things outside my body,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, not to mention this piece of paper which is of no use to me at all!"! However, the law of the Queen of Heaven is very strict, but I'm afraid that if I find out in the future, it will involve my younger brother. "Whether it will be a blessing or a curse in the future," said Li Yi, "it is his destiny. Perhaps he has made military achievements, and even if he finds out, the Queen of Heaven will forgive him."? When it happens in the future,Magnesium Sulphate producer, you will say that the clerk has been robbed, and I will teach my brother another set of confessions, so as not to drag you down. Zhang Zhiqi said with a sigh, "In that case, I have given up useless things and have the Gui of an adult. Why not?"? Instead of going back to Mount Mei, I would hide in a friend's home out of state. If someone were to interrogate me, I would insist that I had been robbed by a strongman. My lute bone is crushed, just as a proof. If your brother is found, the confession can be said to be snatched from the hands of the strongman. Even if I go to the Golden Palace to confront you in the future, I will speak for your brother. Li Yi was quite disgusted with Zhang Zhiqi, but when he saw that he had a clear sense of gratitude and resentment, he thought to himself, "Although he wants to go to the capital to be Wu Zetian's slave, he is still a good man.". I felt a little ashamed of what I had lied to him about. Then he said, "It's almost dawn.". After daybreak, calcium ammonium nitrate price ,dap diammonium phosphate, the farmer and the woodcutter come out to work. My brother can call for help. Do you want silver to use? "I haven't searched my silver yet," said Zhang Zhiqi. "Thank you very much." Zhang Zhiqi was a little unhappy about Li Yi leaving him, but on second thought, if he accompanied him, it would be difficult to guarantee that he would not be implicated in the future, so he urged Li Yi to go quickly. Li Yi is a little reluctant, immediately asked him to rely on the address of a friend, ready to find a famous doctor for his treatment in the future, but this matter is uncertain, so Li Yi will not say in advance. After Li Yi left Zhang Zhiqi, he sprinted for a while. The sky was brightening. Li Yi rested beside a stream, pulled off his beard, washed his face with the stream water, and then applied Yi Rong Dan, which could make his face brown. When he looked at the stream, he couldn't help laughing. wwW、xiaoshuotxt.com Chapter 12 Zhang Guan Li Dai into Chang'an T, xt, small; say Tian'tang Li Yilinliu looked at himself and saw another face in the stream. He couldn't help laughing. He thought to himself, "True or false, false or true, this Yi Rong Dan is really wonderful. Yesterday Zhang Zhiqi was regarded as me. In the future, I will be regarded as Zhang Zhiqi." Three days later, Li Yi arrived in Chang'an, but he saw that the buildings were full of clouds. Compared with each other, the market was noisy, the department stores were full, and the pedestrians on the street were rubbing their shoulders and backs. It was a luxurious atmosphere, and it was better than before. Li Yi sighed with emotion in his heart. He went to an inn to stay and changed into a set of warrior's clothes. Because Zhang Zhiqi was nicknamed Sick Wei Chi, his weapon was a steel whip and a bronze sword. His sword was inconvenient to show his clothes, so he went to buy the two weapons again. When everything was done, he reported to the Shenwu Camp. Duwei of Shenwu Camp. His real name is Black Teeth Mingzhi, who is the younger brother of General Jiangnan Dao General Manager Black Teeth Changzhi. Their family was originally Hu people. When Li Shimin, Emperor Taizong of the Tang Dynasty, fought to conquer the world, he used many Hu people. Their family made many military achievements. During the Yonglong period of Emperor Gaozong of the Tang Dynasty, he appointed Black Teeth Mingzhi as the Dragon Rider of the Imperial Guard. His surname was Li. When Wu Zetian ascended the throne, he was still in an Shenwu camp is equal to the emperor's pro-army, guarding the palace in peacetime and accompanying the emperor in wartime, which is closer than the imperial guards, so they are all recommended by the States, both capable and reliable people. Li Yi went to report for duty, and the battalion officer checked his sponsorship documents, and then checked the images sent by the chief of Meishan in advance! There was no flaw, so Li Yi stayed in the camp and waited for the selection. This time to add one hundred Shenwu camp guards, the States and counties to recommend a total of more than two hundred people, about two people in the admission of one person, the opportunity is very big, with Li Yi's martial arts,potassium sulphate fertilizer, naturally very sure. All he was worried about was how to show his ability just right? If it is too surprising to attract attention, if it is mediocre, then I am afraid it can not be selected. stargrace-magnesite.com