One mom, four dads. » S4 Network

I have no nostalgia for this beautiful cage. Withdraw. At the command of the leading man in black, a group of people disappeared into the darkness in an instant. Action needs to be strengthened. The man in the dark lifted his lips lightly, showing the cold and gloomy. A bright moon, a little starlight, hidden in a corner of the darkness, a flash of silver, a figure as fast as lightning shuttle into the darkness. Chapter 78 five years later. This is a small town 50 kilometers northeast of Milan, Italy, with beautiful scenery and pleasant scenery. Because of the Nordic style, the people here are kind, warm and sincere. × × Superior Apartment This is the fifth floor of a senior apartment, which is rented by no one except a little boy under five years old and a single woman. Ring, ring, ring.. A cacophony of alarm bells blared. "Well.." Liu Mei frowned lightly, the woman groped for the alarm clock at random, a shake of the hand,304 stainless steel wire, no more sound. The thin body on the bed turned over with relief and continued to sleep soundly in the dream. Knock, knock.. The cotton slippers in the style of a baby bear sounded again, and the sound of tapping came to the side of the woman on the bed in a moment. A cute little boy with delicate and perfect facial features, pink and tender face and slightly round body struggled to climb up the big bed which was soft but extremely difficult for him with his two short and fat legs. The little boy rolled his eyes feebly, and one day he would ask his mother to change the damn "high" bed. Mom, get up. Hurry up. Don't stay in bed. The little boy managed to climb into the big bed and pulled the rosy cheeks of the lazy woman on the bed with a straight face. The little boy muttered helplessly in his heart that he was not afraid of becoming a pig even if he was always so sleepy. Um. Just let me sleep for another five minutes. The woman on the bed closed her eyes and asked unconsciously. The bed is so comfortable that she doesn't want to get up. Get up quickly, or you'll be late. Don't blame me for not reminding you. The little boy continued his work with a threat in his mouth. Today's class seems to be a weekly graduation class. If this lazy woman doesn't get up again,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, she will have to delay the time to hand in her homework. Then he must not remind her. So now she must, must and must wake her up. "Uh.." The woman finally woke up leisurely and narrowed her hazy phoenix eyes with difficulty. Get up, hurry up. The little boy saw that the woman finally opened her eyes and hurriedly pulled her out of bed. The woman was pulled to sit up and finally regained consciousness after a while. Bao, why did you wake me up so early? The woman looked at the big watery eyes open in front of her eyes and complained coquettishly. It's still early. It's 7:40 now. You still have ten minutes to brush your teeth, wash your face, eat breakfast, and get to school in ten minutes. If you don't hurry up, I'm afraid you won't have a chance to hand in your homework last night. The little boy said carelessly. As far as he knew, the professor of my mother's course today was really the most famous female pervert in that school. The old woman took pleasure in being a student. As long as she handed in her homework beyond the time she specified, she would not accept it and would be punished as a zero. That's why he was so kind to remind this lazy woman. Ah! Terrible, miserable, 304 Stainless Steel Sheet ,stainless steel welded pipe, I really forgot, how to do? What to do? I'm really going to die. The woman on the bed jumped up, went to look for the clothes in the wardrobe in a panic, and rushed to the door before she was dressed. Mom, you forgot to bring your homework. And don't forget the sandwiches on the table. The little boy climbed out of bed unhurriedly and said to the woman who was in a hurry. Phew, it's easier to get out of bed than get in. What can I do without you, Bao? The woman whirled around and gave the little boy a hard kiss, scooped up the sandwich into her mouth, then ran into the bedroom in a panic to get the paper due, and ran out. Hey! I can't do anything about her. Yi Tianbao shook his head again helplessly and sighed for his powerless mother. I don't know if a mother who doesn't comb her hair, wipe her face or brush her teeth will feel ashamed when she goes out? Alas!!! Fortunately, the school is only ten minutes away from the apartment, fortunately, she arrived in time, otherwise. Eh It's creepy to think about it. It's too scary to take that old woman's class again. She doesn't want to meet her again. This is a century-old university with a long history. The university is only ten minutes away from her apartment, not far from Bao's kindergarten class, and the senior apartment she chose is within walking distance. But it's really expensive. Ye Qing breathed a sigh of relief, and then he had time to tidy up his appearance a little. She dressed up in front of the mirror, combed her shoulder-length black hair into a neat ponytail, wiped her face gently with a wet towel, looked at herself in the mirror, and smiled at the mirror with satisfaction. After five years, her face in college has not changed much, although it has a pointed chin, but generally speaking, it has not changed much. Sometimes she was glad that although the face was ordinary, the years had treated it very well, not to engrave the traces of old age on it, but to add a trace of mature charm. Although, she is only twenty-seven years old. At the University of Fubique, she studied literature, and she liked the department she chose, thanks to the city. Traces of culture can be seen everywhere in Italy, the birthplace of the European Renaissance and the treasure house of culture and art. Milan is the modern metropolis that dominates Italian economy and industry, and now it is one of the most attractive cities in Europe. The city is centered on the main cathedral of the 14th century Italian architectural essence, which is full of beautiful and graceful at the end of the century and longing and misty fantasy for the new century, showing the romantic tenderness of human beings and the galloping for the future. Milan is located at the intersection of East and West and North and South in Europe, and has the elements of vigorous development as an economic city on the fertile plains of Lombardy. There are many ancient cultural capitals and tourist attractions: Florence,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, Rome, Sicily, Venice. sxthsteel.com